Wednesday 20 August 2014

My future wedding dress!

As I mentioned in a previous post, I have a slight obsession with weddings!
 
Two years ago I stumbled across the Disney Wedding dress collection and, as I curious female, I decided to take a peek at them.
 
Upon browsing through the selections, one particular dress caught my eye and I couldn't help but fall in love... With a dress - yes, I'm that kind of girl!
 
 
This is Cinderella from the 2011 collection.
 
Honestly, from the moment I saw it, I knew I wanted that one.
It's perfect.
The lack of precise detail speaks volumes.
I particularly love the wrap effect. 
 
Unfortunately, being a teenager means that I have a long time to wait before my special day. But, I cannot wait.
I hope that this dress is still available when the time comes because it's so me!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    New post on my blog it'll mean the world to me if you check it out :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, this dress is stunning. I too have a habit of looking at wedding dresses, I cannot wait to pick mine out some when in the future. I've also looked at your other posts and really like your writing style. I shall definitely have to follow you so that I can check out your future ideas. :)

    Amazzable xox

    You can find me at:
    rawramazzable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! There's just something about the beauty of it :)
      Aw, thank you so much!
      x

      Delete
  3. this dress is beautiful, wow! My blog is quite similar to yours and it would mean a lot if you checked my blog out and leave a comment on what you think?xx

    wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that is beautiful!

    check out my latest posts? PS if you have any questions about college/ secondary school please leave them in my latest post :)
    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right :)
      Sure, I'll check out your blog! x

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful dress! Btw, I've just tagged you to do the Top Ten Tag :)

    http://anotherfashionfanatic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right :)
      Ooh, yay! Thanks, I'll get on that! x

      Delete