Saturday 30 August 2014

FAVOURITES: Aussie

A couple of weeks ago, before my holiday this summer, I had my hair dyed and so in preparation for my holiday I decided to pop out and purchase some hair products for coloured hair.
 
Alongside some Aussie Shampoo and Conditioner, I also picked this up.
 
 
This is Aussie's Coloured Hair Protection and Shine Serum.
 
 
The directions for use says that it can be applied to wet or dry hair.
So, after it'd been washed, I put a small amount in the palm of my hands and spread it evenly throughout my hair everyday.
I tried to keep away from my roots as my hair tends to get greasy easily as it's quite oily at the base.
But, I found that this stuff works wonders.
 
In previous years, after dying my hair I've only ever really used colour protection shampoo and conditioner, but not really cared for it after that. This usually lead to damaged hair.
 
However, this year I've been able to maintain a nice texture to my hair whilst using this serum. Also, I've noticed how much healthier it is compared to before!
 
I definitely recommend this product to anyone with coloured hair that uses heated appliances (such as your hair dryer, straighteners or curlers) often and/or anyone who is exposed to the blazing sun on a daily basis.
Living in Britain, the sun isn't really a major concern of mine but using heated appliances is.
 
I know that I'll continue to use this product as it gives the best possible results


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, so have I.
      They're so goid for your hair and they smell amazing!:) haha x

      Delete