Monday 16 June 2014

The TMI Tag :)

So, whilst reading some new blogs I stumbled across, I found that this tag was a reoccurring post.
After reading Louise Robertson's TMI post, I decided I might as well give it a go myself as she tagged everybody reading it to give it a ago.

So, here goes... 

 
1. What are you wearing?
Just a pair of pale grey shorts and a plain black vest
They're my favourite 'lounge around the house/comfy clothes'
 
2. Have you ever been in love?
Nope
3. Have you ever had a terrible break up?
No, thankfully!
4. How tall are you?
About 5'8" (I think!)
5. How much do you weigh?
I honestly have no clue!
6. Any tattoos?
Not yet, but I'm definitely thinking about getting a few small ones
7. Any piercings?
Yeah! I have two in my left ear, four in my right ear and a nose piercing
8. Your OTP? (one true pairing)
I'm not sure that I really have one at the moment
9. Your favourite show?
NCIS and Friends hands down!
10. Favourite Band?
I don't have just one... I love any band in the genre Pop Punk or Punk Rock 
11. Something you miss?
Brilliant television shows, such as Ghost Whisperer and Veronica Mars.
They were my favourites!
12. Favourite Song?
I never really have a favourite song because I love so many it's too difficult to choose!
But, a few months ago, I did somehow find this 42 song Pop Punk mash-up 
which I absolutely love - it includes so many of my favourite bands!
13. How old are you?
17 
14. What zodiac sign are you?
Scorpio
15. Qualities you look for in a partner?
Caring, genuine, not controlling and honest.
They also need a sense of humour, I couldn't stand if someone was constantly serious
16. Favourite Quote?
I don't really have a favourite quote
17. Favourite Actor?
Joey Tribbiani... is that allowed? haha
18. Favourite colour?
Black and white, always!
19. Loud music or soft?
It depends on my mood really - although it's normally loud!
20. Where do you go when you're sad?
Somewhere that I can be on my own
21. How long does it take you to shower?
I'd say about 15/20 minutes usually
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
On a school morning, about 20/30 minutes
On any other morning, about an hour
23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope
24. Turn on?
A cheeky smile
25. Turn off?
Someone who's blatantly rude
26. The reason you started blogging?
I've always been into writing.
I previously tried to write stories and failed due to my short attention span
Then I realised something shorter is more my style
So I turned to blogging after reading some popular blogs such as Zoella and SprinkleofGlitter
27. Fears?
Somebody ripping your ear when you're wearing hoop earrings
28. Last thing that made you cry?
I'm not too sure if I'm being honest
29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Yesterday
30. Meaning behind your blog name?
'A World Full of Wonders' came about because I was originally using this blog as a piece of travel writing for some coursework last year. Although I did end up submitting a blog piece, I didn't actually write it on blogger and post it, however I did begin to design the blog therefore it was supposed to have a travel theme.
31. Last book you read?
If we're not counting my A2 History textbook, 'The Shock of the Fall' by Nathan Filer 
It was surprisingly captivating. I love it and highly recommend it
32. The book you're currently reading?
I'm trying to find something I can get into
Suggestions are always welcomed!
33. Last show you watched?
Hawaii 5-O
34. Last person you talked to?
My dad
35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
Best friend
36. Favourite Food?
Chicken burrito's
37. Place you want to visit?
San Francisco, California
Honolulu, Hawaii
Dallas, Texas
38. Last place you were?
Other than my house; Tesco
39. Do you have a crush?
If you're talking about celebrity crushes...
40. Last time you kissed someone?
Yesterday
41. Last time you were insulted?
I don't actually know
42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
Strawberry
43. What instruments do you play?
I used to play violin in primary school, but now, nothing :(
44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
A ring that I bought when I was about ten years old.
I never take it off unless I definitely have to  
45. Last sport you played?
Volleyball
46. Last song that you sang?
Problem by Ariana Grande (Ft. Iggy Azalea)
47. Favourite chat up line?
"Are you a magician? Cause abracadayum"
I actually didn't have a favourite, but when I read this is on Louise's post I though it was great and so I have to say this!
48. Have you ever used it?
Considering I've only just seen it, nope!
49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Today
 50. Who should answer this tag next?
Everybody reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment