Tuesday 3 June 2014

Hoarder... Of purfume bottles?

I have some strange habits...
 
One of them being keeping old perfume bottles!
 
I don't have a clue why, but when I was tidying my bedroom the other day I found a little collection of finished bottles.
 

 
 
It's weird... I know.
 
But, in some strange way, I think these bottles are interesting.
They've added a nice touch to my windowsill for however long, but I think now it is time to part with them. They've served me well though - making me smell lovely in the past.
 
 
P.S. If anyone knows what the far right bottle is called, please let me know! I know it's Hollister, but I haven't been able to find it again. It smelled so good and I loved it, but I threw away the packaging without noting it's name :(
 
And I apologise if this post is slightly strange!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment