Tuesday 6 May 2014

Awkward Introductions

Hey!

Introductions are something I've never really been good at, I don't really know what to say and so it becomes awkward very quickly.

So, anyway, I have been debating the idea of starting a blog for a while now, previously I began one with an introductory post but decided to delete it and I've not been back since - until now that is. I think blogging is such a great way to do something you love; writing and expressing your interests in a modern way. A blog is a way to showcase yourself and your hobbies. Personally, I have many interests and so hopefully I can turn this blog into something half decent.

A quick overview of how I hope to maintain this blog:
Regular updates consisting of posts on beauty, fashion, music, my hobbies, day to day stuff etc. If something I do during the day is particularly interesting or exciting I will probably share it but my normal day to day life isn't all that exciting and so my posts may end up being written on more generalised topics.



~ TashhhEmily ~

No comments:

Post a Comment