Tuesday 27 May 2014

Cuteness Overload


Cat lover or dog lover? 
You're either one or the other.
That's just how it works.

For me, I'm a cat lover. 

Since being born, I have always had a cat (bar a couple of years). 

Out of all of my family, everyone has a cat, except the family that don't have any pets so that's not everybody then! Haha.  
I don't know why, but cats just seem to be apart of our lives, whereas dogs have never really have been. 
I have many friends with dogs, they're cute and so fun to play with but I've never been too fussed about actually having a dog myself.

My favourite kind of cats are black cats. Some people associate them with witches, however they are completely adorable. They're so cute and most are super playful. Out of the three cats I've ever had, they've all been black.

You may be wondering if there's a reason for me blabbing on about cats, well here's why...


This cat is adorable.

This kitten is just the cutest little thing.

And this kitten is even more adorable.
I love the artsy scene in this picture too.

They're just so cute.
None of these cats are mine, however I stumbled across these pictures on We Heart It and I had to keep them!
 
Like I said before, I was going to pick out a picture (or three) to show you weekly. As last week didn't quite go to plan, due to last minute revision, I never got to post any pictures, but I am now!

If you don't think these pictures are cute, I think you're crazy. 
(You're not really!)

No comments:

Post a Comment