Thursday 22 May 2014

Apologies

Hey!


For some absurd reason, I did decide to start this blog right before my exams began and, being not that well prepared, I haven't had time to post much. Hence why my actual blog has very few posts. Physically posting my first ever post on this blog took me a while, therefore my timing was a bit messed up. Obviously it's not quite to the standard I'd like yet, but I've only been using it for a couple of weeks so I'm fine with that.

Although I know this blog is not viewed by many people, I just wanted to apologise!

In a couple of weeks I will have finished my exams and so I can focus some more time on this blog and creating posts, rather than wasting my time doing nothing in order to procrastinate. I really should try to attempt something productive while procrastination, seen as I tend you procrastinate a lot, but I'm not that creative!

So yeah, I'm sorry for a lack of posts but I hope to work on this blog very soon and hopefully get the chance to jazz it up a little :)

No comments:

Post a Comment