Tuesday 6 May 2014

Pretty Picture


This picture is beautiful, the scenery is stunning and the pink flowers give this picture a real spring feel - perfect for this time of year.

I love pictures like this - it's sheer beauty is fascinating.

Photography is such an interesting topic and I really wish I had to motivation to take creative photos like this one. There are always things to snap up, but carrying around a camera all day and taking the time to perfect a shot is not something that appeals to me. I can be quite impatient at times and I don't do well with people watching me. Although I do own a pretty decent camera, it barely leaves my room as I'm so bad with things like that. I respect all photographers - that's their hobby and their passion. But, for me, I like to live in the moment. I much prefer to enjoy my experiences as they happen and remember the good times.
But, don't get me wrong, if I have my camera at hand I won't shy away from taking any pictures.

I found this particular picture online, on a website called We Heart It. On this website you can create an account and 'heart' pictures. You can create sets and add pictures to your sets. I find this website pretty cool. Some of the pictures posted are beautiful and imaginative. As well as hearting pictures, you can also share pictures yourself.

I might start picking a picture, to post every week, that has stood out to me throughout that week - whether it's one I've personally taken, one somebody has sent me or one I've seen whilst online.

No comments:

Post a Comment