Saturday 31 May 2014

Wedding Roses!

I have a slight love for weddings.

After watching programmes such as Four Weddings and Don't Tell The Bride, I can't help but love everything about them. It's such a special day for the bride, groom and their families and it's wonderful to watch everyone enjoying a very anticipated day in a persons life.

I love seeing different ideas blossom into something special.
I love seeing the different sceneries and settings in which the weddings are held.
I love seeing what kind of wedding dress the bride picks out.
I love seeing the theme and colour schemes pan out into a beautiful wedding day.
I love seeing the cute personal touches the bride and groom add to their wedding.
I love seeing all of these things.
But most importantly, I love collecting ideas for the future!
My pictures this week aren't specifically wedding roses, however they are flowers that, personally, I would love at my wedding!

I think these white roses are absolutely stunning and I definitely want my bouquet to be full of these.
 
These red roses are just as beautiful. 
 
After thinking about it, a bouquet of white roses with a few red roses sounds very appealing to me!
 
I don't know whether it's just me who thinks about my future wedding day, but I find its something that I love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment